Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life with a time bomb wrapped!!

I was complaining sometime back, that my one-day-weekends whiz past me. I want to actually 'feel' a weekend go by. And the Gods smiled and said- "Granted".

All I have done from the morning today is -Sleep, while away time, sleep some more, while away some more time.. I wouldn't call it wasting time, because it is NOT wasting time. I like it this way.

Sometimes I wonder what's the whole hurry about. Why is there a time limit to everything. You got finish your schooling on a "one year -one grade" timeline. Got to finish college in 4 years..get married by late 20's ..its like living life with a time bomb wrapped around the waist. There is a logical explanation to most of those, I know. But sometimes, it just drives me crazy.

Well..am off to the beach now.

Taking the time to unwind. Taking the time to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment