Thursday, May 14, 2009

The vague..the abstract

O Reader! had you in your mind
Such stores as silent thought can bring,
O gentle Reader! you would find
A tale in everything.


A zillion thoughts within the constrained space of my mind. I think I am going insane.

(The brighter side..I have realised why blogs were created in the first place.Have never been this appreciative of them before.I just took time to reach this juncture, I suppose.)

I re-read my past blogs. Its all so abstract..its vague.Am not sure if I have compatriots on this front too.. But I have reached my verdict..


I like the 'vague'.. I like the 'abstract'!!

2 comments:

  1. A huge interval...n then a flurry of posts..!! this surely adds up to your abstraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A flurry of posts and more in the draft is wht it takes to keep my sanity at the moment..

    ReplyDelete